The NCSC has hosted several webinars on managing juries and jury trials during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jury trials (September 10, 2020)
- Jury service and accessing court services remotely in a (post) pandemic America: Results from a new national public opinion poll (June 18, 2020)
- Reestablishing jury pools in the COVID-19 era (June 4, 2020)
- How state courts are using innovative technologies and responsible health and safety practices to resume jury trials (May 22, 2020)
- Managing Juries and Jury Trials during the COVID-19 pandemic (March 31, 2020)
This briefing paper offers detailed guidance on using remote communication technologies for jury selection, jury trials, and grand jury proceedings.